- Place on level, heat resistant, stain resistance surface
- Remove lid from wax before using
- Insert the plus directly into the wall outlet
- Turn on the switch
- Place container of wax on hot place.
- Turn off the appliance when not in use or when left unattended
- If wax is not melting make sure that the indicator light is on and that the wax jar has been removed.
- If wax spills on a wax warmer use a plastic spatula or credit card to scrape off wax. Use a paper towel to rub off any remaining wax. Do not use metal or any other sharp objects to scrape off melted wax.
- Make sure that your candles, wax chips, tarts, potpourri etc, are in a jar or dish. If not, the wax will melt on to the base.
- Turn off and uplug Wax Warmer when not in use or before cleaning
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only tempered glass or metal containers, containers do get hot
- Surface temperature is hot, do not allow hot place to come in contact with skin
- Some wax may overflow while melting. Watch carefully
- Do not move warmer when supporting container of hot wax
- Do not allow cod to hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces
- Do not use appliance for other than intended use
- Do not place appliance or cord on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in an oven
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause injuries
- Do not operate when the appliance is not working properly or when it has been damaged in any manner
- Do not attempt to repair this appliance yourself. Service should only be preformed by an authorized service representative
- Do not light your candle when using your wax warmer
- To protect against risk of electrical shock do not put cord, plug or lamp in water or other liquid
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when a product is used near children
- Do not use outdoors. Do not put finer or hands into the products
- To disconnect, grip plug and pull from wall outlet. Never pull on cord to disconnect
- A short cord is provided to reduce the hazards resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.